iLead Leadership Team Gamified Combat Simulation Curriculum
According to the recent CEO challenge report of the Conference Board, HR has been identified as the second major challenge facing global businesses and organizations. In today’s fierce commercial environment, the restriction of external talent market makes enterprises pay more attention to internal talent cultivation plan. Therefore, developing leadership has become an important challenge for businesses and organizations. Effective leaders can better perform the tasks assigned by the superior level and provide long-term business guidance at various levels of an organization to promote the sound development of the organization.
In order to help businesses and organizations accelerate the development of excellent leaders, the iLead Leadership Team Gamified Combat Simulation Curriculum (hereinafter referred to as this curriculum) is designed for junior management and high potential employees who have the potential to become a manager. In a game-based immersive business simulation environment, participants can apply the theories and skills of leadership to make key decisions and develop your own leadership style according to the conditions of team members. This curriculum is led by a professional teacher. In this curriculum, trainees can do online exercises. Trainees can effectively play a leading role according to different characteristics of team members to understand and master different leadership styles/management principles and out into practical use.
- What’s the correlation between the manager’s style and employees’ development level?
- How to stimulate team momentum from the manager’s perspective?
- How to select the most suitable leadership style?
- How does a manager transition individual success to team success?
First time managers
High potential employees
Middle level managers
Promotion-ready individual contributors
● Certificated senior soft skills trainer by IRCES (International Register of Certified Educational Services);
● Certificated soft skills trainer by Schouten Netherlands; Cooperative trainer of Consultus company (Sweden);
● Certificated trainer by HROutfitter (US), TMA (UK), AMA (USA) successively;
● Served for China Petro, FESCO, Canon China, Schouten China, AMA successively;
● Assigned trainer of HP, Shell, BMW, Canon, Panasonic, TOYOTA, etc.;
● Assigned trainer of Beijing Olympic Committee, 2008.
● Graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago with Diploma of Master of Business Administration.
Unit 1: iLead Online Simulation
- Warming-up and curriculum introduction
- Introduction of leadership styles
- Employee types and Situational Leadership
- iLead online simulation
- Analysis of trainees’ simulation report
Unit 2: Employee Readiness and Leadership Style Adjustment
- R1 employee characteristics and S1 directing management style: work instruction model
- R2 employee characteristics and S2 guiding management style: manager questioning skills; introduction of GROW model
- R3 employee characteristics and S3 partnering management style: Maslow-Herzberg-McGregor Motivation Theories; methods and arts of motivation; how to manage a “sophisticate”
- R4 employee characteristics and S4 entrusting management style: identification of appropriate and inappropriate authorizations; responsibility s. limits of authority
- Q&A and summary
In this curriculum, participants will learn about performance management, coaching authorization, team development and other practices. Participants can make real-world decisions in a risk-free environment to guide the simulation team to success, specifically as follows:
- To learn how to adopt the appropriate leadership style according to the actual conditions of employees;
- To simulate the motivation of team members, learn how to encourage team members to stay productive and drive the team to achieve organizational goals;
- To simulate the establishment of organizational policies and processes and realize the importance of customizing leadership methods into personal styles;
- To simulate how to delegate teams and lead to better business results, and master the skills to retain top talents; and
- After the simulation, the system will generate an individual report covering the leadership style and style adaptation, highlighting the leadership characteristics of each trainee.
- This curriculum introduces key leadership themes by storylines to strengthen practical results and further develop important skills of leaders at work.
- Trainees can directly see the characteristic responses generated by their decision choices through online simulation, leading to new results and influencing key performance indicators (such as organizational value, team satisfaction, trust and team productivity), and witnessing the impact of leadership style on employees’ development level.
- Trainees can attract team members and retain top talents by provide simulative guidance for employees.